“When the WHY is clear, the HOW is easy.” – Unknown
Why, why, why … the letter Y is a tad difficult for me. I sat up all day without a wink … thinking about what I could pen down with Y. While I was doing all the thinking I sat here and there and many why’s (questions) started coming to my mind. There are so many why’s now that I am curious to know the answers.
Here is a long list of some of the why’s … maybe you could answer some for me:
- Why do these adults keep lifting me up all the time and placing me here and there … no one even tries to understand what I want
- Why can’t I eat any food?… while at the table I see everyone eating colourful and delicious looking food
- Why do I have to drink the same flavoured milk every day?
- Why is going out of the house or even going out for a short walk/drive impossible these days?
- Why doesn’t Papa understand that I don’t like it when he makes funny faces at me?
- Why is everyone hooked on to the black rectangular boxes?
- When I see my hand it has five fingers and a thumb. However, these adults have a black rectangular extension, which is sometimes on the right and sometimes on the left?
- Why is it that when someone talks to me I don’t cry, but when they talk to Alexa she starts crying?
- Why do these adults talk to me in a sing-song manner?
- Each time I cry, people think I am hungry. How do I tell them that there are other reasons for my crying?
- Why does everyone want me to sleep all the time? Can’t I do something else?
- Why do people talk in a funny language like clapping and whistling with me whilst they talk to others in a normal way?
- Why do people keep comparing me to Miss A?
- Why does everyone argue about my resemblance? Can’t, I be own my own person?
- Why does everybody call me with different names? I have a name and I do like it!
- Why do adults think I have a carefree life? I have so much going on other than eat, sleep and poop!
- How can I save myself from the pricks (Injections) that I keep getting from time to time?
- Why do I have to be given a bucket bath or made to sit in the bucket while bathing?… while Miss A enjoys her shower bath? (I do envy her)
- Many a time, Mommy leaves me and disappears completely out of my sight…this makes me wonder Why! … and also why I don’t get all her attention?
- Why do I have to wear clothes?… when I am much happier without them
Is there any other challenge other than A2Z, as I have learned my letters with this 😉
Do you think you would be able to answer, if not all, but a few of my why’s?
Also Read: Theme Reveal, A – Arrival, B – Baby Cries, C – Colour, D – Diapers, E – Exercise, F – Fingers, G – Gym, H – Hair, I – Image, J – Juice, K – Kicking Around, L – Lullabies, M – Massage Time, N – Nani, O – Om and Other Mantras, P – Papa, Q – Queen, R – Rattles and Rolling Over, S – Sibling Love, T – Touch, U – Ultrasound, V – Vaccination, W – Water, X – Xmas