No Water. No Life. No Blue. No Green. – Sylvia Earle
I am not an ideal person to have tea with, in case you love tea. Instead, offer me water and I would never say no to it. There can be nothing healthier than water. Research holds true that drinking a minimum of eight glasses of water a day can help you kick off that extra fat. Having said that. even though water is so beneficial, we often hesitate to drink it. Do we shy away from it as it is tasteless, or would we be labelled as boring as we just turned down a cup of tea, coffee or a glass of juice or as a matter of fact the sugary aerated drink?
Well, to help me keep a tab of drinking water I bought myself a fruit infuser bottle. These are fun looking bottles which make the normal tasteless water yummy, thereby forcing you to drink more water every day.
So What Are Infuser Water Bottles:
These bottles are designed in a way so that the fruit can be infused with water. These come with a separate chamber for fruit and more or less all the bottles follow the same mechanism. The separate chamber for fruit just needs to be filled with chopped fruit, this is then placed in the bottled with water. This concoction leads to a healthy, sugar-free refreshing drink. Oh ya! not to forget this is packed with some great minerals and vitamins.
How Does An Infuser Water Bottle Help:
Infused water is a great way to increase the intake of water. This water is also known as detox water. It provides many health benefits. Here are a few to start with:
- It boosts metabolism: The fruits especially the citrus fruit help to speed up the metabolism, thereby burning more calories throughout the day.
- Helps to boost the energy levels: The infused water is hidden with notable amounts of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. These not only boost up the energy levels but also help in hydrating the body.
- It is calorie free: Unlike the aerated drinks this drink is calorie free, guilt free and a great choice in case you are looking to lose weight.
- The water can be stored: If you did not consume all that water don’t fret since the flavour of the water and taste will not go bad. Usually, the flavoured infused water is best up to 3-4 days. This also depends on the fruit being used.
- Easy to carry: Since these bottles are lightweight, leak resistant and easy to carry, you can easily carry it with you for your workout or on that long drive.
Things To Consider When Buying An Infuser Water Bottle:
Here are some things that you should consider when you opt to buy an infuser water bottle:
- Should be lightweight
- Should be BPA free
- Should be strong
- Should be leak proof
- Should be trendy and in the colour you like 😉
Why Did I Zero Down On An Instacuppa Thermos Infuser Water Bottle:
Instacuppa has a wide range of products. One of the products which I really liked and helped me is the Thermos Infuser Water Bottle. This infuser is good for coffee, tea and infused waters. What I also liked about this is that:
- It is an insulated water bottle with full-length stainless steel fruit infuser
- It keeps the drink cold almost up to 24 hours
- It keeps the drink hot almost up to 12 hours
- It is vacuum insulated and double walled stainless steel
- It is powder coated with a matte finish
Are you still pondering whether or not to get an infused water bottle? Go for it, trust me you won’t repent!
Note: This article is written as a part of SuperBloggerChallenge2019 conducted by Healthwealthbridge.com and Allaboutthewoman.com. The content should not be republished, repurposed or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge2019 is not responsible for any type of infringement caused.