“You don’t have to be big. You have to be remarkable”. — Joe Pulizzi
Yay, I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award for the very first time. I have been nominated by Kushal Singhal who is the mastermind behind Cafe Whiz (Good to Great Parenting). Through her platform, she tries to create awareness regarding the holistic development of children right from early childhood to teen ages. I loved her posts during the A2Z challenge where she focussed on “Ideas to move from good parenting to great parenting.”
Thank you so much, Kushal for nominating me I really feel honoured.
Questions asked by Kushal:
- Books or ebooks? Books as I love the touch and feel of them. And yes not to forget I love the smell of paper
- Do you connect to the Written Words / Videos better? Both
- If you could change one thing in your life what would it be? I would go back into time and consider focussing more on what works for me
- What is your inspiration to be a blogger? My daughter
- Favourite travel destination: Naukhuchiatal – I love the calmness and serenity along with the positivity that the cute little cottage in the hills gives
- Favourite food: Ghar ka khana, especially rajma chawal
- Your biggest aim or dream? To live each day to the fullest without any regrets
- Your Life quote: Every cloud has a silver lining (Life is full of ups and downs. When we are at a high we are happy but when we are at a low we should remember that this too shall pass and a silver lining is going to appear soon)
- If you are a new addition to a crayons box, what colour would you be and why? I would love to be colour red since it is a sign of energy
- Last gift you gave to someone? I gifted my daughter the series of Nate The Great books
- An Advice for the starters? Take each day as it comes. Don’t let the failures scare you
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display sunshine blogger award in your post/ on your blog.
- Notify nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- Your Zodiac Sign
- Define your ideal day
- Summer or winter
- What would you do if you had 1 crore rupees with you?
- Do you re-read books? If yes which book is most read? If no then which book would you like to re-read?
- Your favourite quote
- What would you say to your younger self?
- What do you love about books?
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains
- What do you like most about blogging?
- Describe yourself in three words
Dear Nominees, there is no obligation, no time frame from my side. I would love to read your answers. So please do tag me when you guys are done.
Kushal thankyou once again!